Training wheels set to suit Crossfire CF50.
Installation in required to be done by a Technician.
- Failure to install correctly can result in brake lock up, chain misalignment and breakage. This can result in wheel lock up and loss of control.
- This riding aid should only be used for speeds up to 10km/h. Steering while balance aid is fitted to the bike is greatly impacted due to the limitation of ability to lean into corners.
- This device is an aid only and should not be used as an ongoing riding tool. Once balance is achieved the Training wheels should be removed.
- Small parts and packaging are not a toy and should not be given to kids to play with during or after assembly. There is a high suffocation risk!
1 x Axle – 845mm
2 x Wheels – 2.50 x 4
1 x Box – CF50 Nuts, Bolts & Spacers
Set #1 (Training wheels Higher off ground) Please note size subject to change
4 x 45mm Bolts
3 x 30mm Spacers
1 x 20mm Spacer
Set #2 (Training wheels Closer to the ground) Please note size subject to change
4 x 65mm Bolts
3 x 45mm Spacers
1 x 35mm Spacer
- Remove 2x 25mm rear bolts from the bash plate
- Keep 8mm spacer between sump guard and frame. (Rear Left bolt as per Image 3)
- Fit axle with 4 bolts with spacers. Short spacer is the rear left as per Image 3
- Fit wheels to the axles with valves facing outwards.
- Fit axle nuts. Thread lock applied
- Ruler/Calliper to measure bolts & spacers
- 6mm Hex bit or Allan key
- 19mm spanner/socket