Crossfire Motorcycles Warranty / Servicing Conditions:
All sales are final, subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) (see below). Please note as we hold a limited amount of stock, once deposit is paid the machine is held until an arranged pick up date, or up to two weeks from invoice date whichever is first. Deposits are Non refundable, subject to your rights under the ACL
Please ensure you register your machine at: Warranty Registration wwithin one week of purchasing.
Any warranty conditions are on top of your rights automatically provided in Australia Under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), automatic consumer guarantees apply to many products and services you buy regardless of any other warranties suppliers sell or give to you.
Please ensure the product is properly assembled before use. Any Crossfire machine can only be assembled by a trained technician following the completion of a predelivery checklist . A receipt of payment for assembly may be required when making warranty claims for parts.
Full service has to be conducted after 1 month of invoice date or after 10 hours of riding, whichever comes first. A receipt of payment for the service may be required when making warranty claims for parts. Your warranty will be voided, if any of these conditions are not met. Your warranty can be voided, if any non-genuine or non-standard part has been fitted to your machine.
In order to take advantage of the Crossfire limited warranty, you must have maintenance performed according to the schedule (contained in the relevant owner’s manual supplied with this product), by an authorised Crossfire dealer.
You are free to have your Crossfire product serviced by any suitably qualified mechanic and this will not affect your statutory warranties, however, failure by the owner to have the recommended servicing carried out by an authorised Crossfire dealer means that you cannot take advantage of the Crossfire limited warranty.
All consequent services need to be conducted as per the machine user manual. If in doubt, please contact Crossfire Motorcycles for further information. All receipts of payment for the services may be required when making warranty claims for parts.
Operating the Machine
Warranty does not cover any loss or damages incurred from reckless use of the machine, accident or collision it is important to note that riding is a dangerous activity and training should be taken prior to operating the equipment.. The upkeep and maintenance is the responsibility of the driver/rider and should be done prior to using the machine. User manuals and dealerships of purchase should be referred to if unsure of any procedures or safety. Following the pre ride procedure in the user manual is imperative for safe operation of the machine. Please refer to Assembly and Servicing above.
NSW Pre purchase check list (if not in NSW please find local state check list prior to purchase)
Quad Bike Safety – What You Need To Know
Quad Bike Training (NSW list of registered ATV organisations. Please look up in own state.)
IF links are not working please advise.
Postage and Transit Insurance
Products damaged in transit will not be covered unless you have chosen Transit Insurance option ($55) at the time of purchase. If you have paid for Insurance, and you have received any item damaged in transit or missing components, please advise us within 1 week of receiving the product. All claims after 1 week will not be accepted.
All products are inspected prior to packaging and dispatch. We warrant that all products are free from defect, and we will replace, repair or refund any part that proves to be defective, at no charge, when your claim is under warranty.
Crossfire ATVs, UTVs, Go Karts and Motorbikes are covered by Warranty ranging from 6 months and up to 2 years*.
- All vehicles up to and including 250cc (except for 250GT – refer below to point 2) are covered by 6 months warranty, which can be extended to 12 months*
* If 1 month and 6 months services have been done by a Crossfire Dealer – warranty is extended to 12 months for vehicles up to and including 250cc. Please make sure you have proof of services.
- All vehicles above 250cc (and including 250GT) are covered by 12 months warranty, which can be extended to 24 months*
* If 1 month and 6 months services have been done by a Crossfire Dealer – warranty is extended to 2 years for vehicles above 250cc (and including 250GT). Please make sure you have proof of services.
- Motorcycle, UTV and Quad Bike Batteries will be replaced on a pro rata basis computed from the remaining warranted period of the Crossfire motorcycle to which this warranty pertains. Batteries supplied by Crossfire as original equipment on Power Equipment Products are warranted for a period of 12 months domestic use and 6 months commercial use.
This warranty will not apply to:
- Any part that has been subject to misuse, negligence, accidental damage, improper or inadequate maintenance, or improper storage.
- Repair rendered necessary or arising from the use of other than genuine Crossfire parts.
- Normal maintenance items including but not limited to adjustment and cleaning of carburettor, fuel strainer, oil & air filter, cables, brake components, intake valves, exhaust valves, clutches and serviceable bearings.
- Normal replacements of service items including but not limited to spark plugs, air & oil filters, cutting blades, tyres, brake pads, brake shoes, lightbulbs, fuses, clutch components and serviceable bearings.
- Deterioration of any item due to normal use, fair wear and exposure unless due to a defect in material or workmanship.
- Any work or adjustment performed by persons other than authorised Crossfire franchise/dealers or damage resulting therefrom.
- Any damage that results from operating methods other than those indicated in the owner’s manual, or use beyond the limitations or specifications as published by Crossfire.
- Crossfire engines or vehicles used for racing or competition.
- Crossfire products modified from original Crossfire specifications or fitted with a sports kit will void warranty. (Modifications include but are not limited to, sprocket size, gear ratios, electrical loads, carburation, electrical items such as lightsand radios and intake and exhaust system changes.)
If you have any questions about the points above and require clarification, please contact Crossfire office
In case where parts are claimed under warranty, please go to Warranty Claim
We will advise if damaged parts are deemed to be covered under warranty, and on exact course of action. In a lot of cases, you will be required to ship any parts that you are claiming under warranty to our office. Please ship Only when advised by us to do so:
Warehouse 9/274-276 Hoxton Park Road,
Prestons, NSW, 2170
attention: Warranty Claims.
The part will be examined and tested by our mechanics and replaced, or repaired if deemed faulty. The buyer is responsible for all postage costs of returning any faulty part to us.
If a part has been deemed to be fault free, the customer is responsible for any return postage costs and will be charged for assessment time, at our discretion. Part will be held until these fees are paid. In case that the payment is not received and no pick up is arranged within 1 month, the part will be advertised and then publicly auctioned as per regulatory requirements.
Please ensure you understand these conditions before buying.
This warranty policy has been created with the aim of providing the best customer service and after sales service in the Australian motorcycle industry.